GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND USE OF THE VITRINE DE DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY WEBSITE
PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site is a digital presentation site of the store of the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème SARL, accessible via the Internet. It makes it possible to offer for sale by correspondence called distance selling (VAD) or by reservation preceding a physical visit, a selection of articles presented in the store of the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème, among other women’s clothing, accessories, leather goods, Internet users or Internet users browsing the site.
EDITOR – CONTACT
Publisher: the DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site is published by the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème SARL with a capital of 8,000 Euros whose registered office is 14 rue de la tour 75016 Paris registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 413 754,078.
VAT number: FR 00 413 754 078
For any contact you can contact the company by:
Telephone: 01 45 20 95 21
In case of appeal from abroad: 00 33 1 45 20 95 21
Mail: Luxury Passy sales depot, 14 rue de la tour, 75016 Paris.
The Site is hosted by PlanetHoster and produced by TargetWeb on a Worldpress module.
In the context of distance selling, DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème is only bound by an obligation of means. Its liability cannot be engaged in the event of damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as an external intrusion, a computer virus, a break in service or more generally any case qualified as force majeure by the Courts.
All elements of the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Site are and remain the intellectual property of the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème.
No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute, or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, elements of the Site, whether visual or sound. Any simple or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème.
COMPUTER AND FREEDOM
The Site operated by DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème has been duly declared to the CNIL under number 1287910.
Pursuant to law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as Computing and Liberties, the Customer is informed that his order is subject to nominative computer processing. This information allows DEPOT VENTE LUXE to process and execute the order.
In accordance with the law 78/17 Informatique et Libertés of January 06, 1978, reinforced and supplemented by the RGPD (General Regulations on Data Protection) which entered into force on May 25, 2018, the Customer has, at any time, a right access, rectification, opposition, erasure and portability of all his personal data by writing, by mail and justifying his identity, to the Seller’s address:
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post to the following address: 14 rue de la tour, 75016 Paris.
In accordance with article 32 of law 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, modified by law 2004-80 of August 6, 2004, the information essential to DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY, to process and execute orders, is indicated by an asterisk in the pages of the Site.
The other information requested, for which the user’s response is optional or relating to his interest in the offers likely to be sent to him by DEPOT VENTE LUXE, is intended to get to know him better and to improve the services offered to him.
Unless opposed on its part, DEPOT VENTE LUXE may be required to communicate the optional information collected to business partners.
The company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème, publisher of the DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site, sends the Customer information allowing him to better know and use his Site, to allow him to benefit from the promotional offers disseminated on the Site in strict compliance with the provisions of Law No. ° 2004-575 “for confidence in the digital economy” of June 21, 2004 and Law 78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” modified, subject to its opposition.
TERMS OF SALES
A customer within the meaning of these general conditions is any natural or legal person who orders an item offered for sale by the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème via its website.
2. PURPOSE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE AND SCOPE
These General Conditions are written in French and English and are intended to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the online sale of items offered by the company DEPOT VENTE du 17 ème
These General Conditions of Sale apply, without restriction or reservation, to all items offered for sale by the company DEPOT VENTE du 17 ème, on its website www.depot-vente-luxe.fr. (hereinafter “DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY”)
They specify in particular the conditions of ordering, payment, delivery and management of any returns of items ordered by Customers.
These items are as follows: clothing, accessories, leather goods and more generally all luxury fashion items.
They are accessible at any time on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY website and will prevail, where applicable, over any other version or any other contradictory document.
These General Conditions of Sale may be subject to subsequent modifications, the version applicable to the Customer’s purchase is that in force on the website on the date of placing the order.
Changes to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are binding on users of the DEPOT VENTE LUXE site from the time they are put online and cannot be applied to transactions concluded previously.
The Customer acknowledges having the capacity to contract under the conditions described, that is to say to be at least 18 years old, to be legally capable of contracting and not to be under guardianship or curatorship. The Client guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided by him or any other member of his family.
5. ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE
The items are sold on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Site in compliance with the French legislation in force and the standards applicable in France.
The items sold on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site are items for which DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème is the depositary following the delivery of said items by their owner for sale.
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY exposes on the descriptive sheets of the items offered for sale, the essential characteristics of the latter, namely: the shop where the item is on sale, the brand, the material, the size, the color, the condition etc the item offered for sale is accompanied by one or more photographs of it.
The photographs and graphics presented on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE website are not contractual and cannot engage the responsibility of the company DEPOT VENTE du 17 ème.
In accordance with article 16 of EU regulation n°1007/2011 of September 27, 2011, the descriptive sheet of the textile articles offered for sale on the site specifies the composition of the textile fibers of the site, as it is itself indicated. on the product label.
The Customer is required to refer to the description of each Product in order to know its properties, essential features and delivery times.
Confirmation of the information given on the description sheet of the item offered for sale online is always possible by calling the company’s sales department from Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on 01 45 20 95 21 or by sending an email to address email@example.com and submitting your request.
The DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Site offers the online sale of items deposited by its Customers with a view to being resold.
Articles posted online are therefore intrinsically unique. Therefore, offers are subject to item availability. As such, DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY informs the Customer that it is possible that an item offered for sale online is sold simultaneously in store. In this case, DEPOT VENTE LUXE will inform the Customer of the unavailability of the item ordered by email at the latest when confirming the Customer’s order.
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSYwill then offer the Customer the opportunity to consult the items of the same category and to make a new choice of items if he so wishes.
The prices of the items sold on the Site are indicated in Euros, all taxes included, excluding delivery costs.
The delivery of items purchased on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Showcase Site is at the Customer’s expense.
The price indicated in the order confirmation by the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Showcase Site is the final price.
The payment itself will only be considered as definitive after effective collection of the funds by the company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème.
All prices are subject to manifest typographical error.
6.2. PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The acquisition of items posted on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY Showcase Site is made against payment by the Customer of the price appearing on the Site.
The Customer has the option of paying for his order in the following two ways:
– Reservation via the showcase site form, for an in-store visit
24 hours after confirmation of availability in store, payment at the store counter:
By bank card: Carte Bleue, VISA, Eurocard/Mastercard
In cash, according to French tax provisions.
1,000€ for all French residents, 10,000€ for foreign residents on presentation of passport.
– Reservation via the form of the showcase site, for a remote order.
By bank transfer only:
The order will be registered and validated when the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY online account is credited with the amount of the order.
In this case, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the payment authorization with the details necessary for the Customer to enter the transfer.
The Customer must also provide confirmation of payment within 48 hours by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to avoid fraud, DEPOT VENTE LUXE informs its Customer that for purchases exceeding the sum of 300 euros, he may be asked to send by any means at his convenience, a copy of his identity document and proof of residence, the order may only be taken into consideration upon receipt of these elements and verification of the data.
6.3. FAILURE TO REGULATE
DEPOT VENTE LUXE will not be required to deliver the items ordered by the Customer if the latter does not pay the price under the terms and conditions indicated above.
DEPOT VENTE LUXE reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a Customer who has not paid for a previous order or with whom a dispute has not been resolved.
7. ORDER – PLACE ORDER
The languages offered for placing the order are French and English.
The DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site allows the Customer to place an order as follows:
1. Choice of item via the booking form
2. Validation of the availability of the article by the commercial
3. Choice of payment method, namely on site in store if the customer is in Paris or remotely if the customer is outside Paris.
4. Confirmation of the order by email from DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY.
5. If distance selling, upon receipt of payment, preparation and shipment of the package.
At the end of the entry of the data of his order, the Customer may, by reading the instructions given to him on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY store, and before the validation of the order, check it and, if necessary, correct it.
The registration of an order on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE site is made when the Customer accepts these General Conditions of Sale by ticking the box provided for this purpose and validates his order. This validation implies acceptance of all of these General Conditions of Sale as well as the general conditions of
8. DELIVERY – TRANSPORT
8. 1. DELAY
a) The Products ordered by the Customer will be dispatched in Metropolitan France and abroad no later than the 4th day following the date of the order validated by DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY for Metropolitan France (deadline), and the 7th day for foreign or not Metropolitan France, Corsica included at the address indicated by the Customer when ordering on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY website
The Customer will receive an email informing him of the date of validation of his order.
b) The delivery is constituted by the transfer to the Customer of the material possession of the article. It is carried out within the deadlines indicated by the carrier chosen by the Customer when placing his order.
DEPOT VENTE du 17ème undertakes to do its best to ensure that the products ordered by the Customer are delivered within the time specified above. However, these deadlines are provided for information purposes only. If the Products ordered have not been delivered within 15 days after the indicative delivery date, for any reason other than force majeure or the Customer’s fault, the Customer may contact Customer Service on 01 45 20 95 21 or by sending an email to the following address “email@example.com“.
Customer Service will endeavor to determine the cause of the delay and communicate it to the Customer.
The sale may also be canceled at the Customer’s written request under the conditions provided for in Articles L 216-2 L 216-3 L241-4 of the Consumer Code. The sums paid by the Customer will then be returned to him no later than fourteen days following the date of termination of the contract, excluding any compensation or deduction.
The Seller assumes the risks of transport and is obliged to reimburse the Customer in the event of damage caused during transport.
Deliveries are made by La Poste Colissimo recommended.
Delivery costs by Colissimo are the responsibility of the Customer, and amount to:
– 6 € for shipments in mainland France and Corsica,
– 15€ for Europe,
– 40€ for the rest of the world.
–Click & Collect in Paris
An additional “Click & Collect” service is made available to the customer, in the case of payment made by bank transfer, and validated by the store, after verification of the means of payment correlative to the identity of the buyer.
No order will be placed without this verification.
The order with Click & Collect delivery will be available at the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY store, 14 rue de la Tour, Paris 16, 24 hours after validation of the order by the store.
The customer, residing in Paris, can come, 24 hours after his reservation (in working days), to collect his articles at the counter of the Parisian store from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., provided with his confirmation voucher and his identity document.
Without the presentation of these documents, the reservation or the order paid remotely will not be given to him.
8.2 TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP – TRANSFER OF RISKS
The transfer of ownership of the items offered for sale on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE Site to the benefit of the Customer will only be carried out after full payment of the price by the latter, regardless of the date of delivery of the said items.
Whatever the date of the transfer of ownership of the Products, the transfer of the risks of loss and deterioration relating thereto will only take place when the Customer takes physical possession of the Products. The Products therefore travel at the Seller’s risk and peril.
8. 3. PLACE OF DELIVERY
The carrier delivers to the address indicated by the Customer.
In the event of absence, and depending on the modes of transport chosen by the Customer, the carrier will leave a delivery notice in the mailbox with either a telephone number of the service to be contacted to plan a second delivery, or an indication of the need to go to the post office to pick up the item. The costs of the new delivery will be borne by the Customer.
The Customer acquires the items in the condition indicated in the description of the item.
The condition of the object for sale is mentioned according to the following description:
• NEW CONDITION: These items look brand new, never used and are flawless.
• EXCELLENT CONDITION: these articles have been used very little and remain impeccable.
• VERY GOOD CONDITION: These items have seen little use and remain in very good looking condition. They may have some apparent flaws.
• GOOD CONDITION: These items have been used a lot but still look good. They can present defects of use.
• VINTAGE: These items have been used a lot, are over 10 years old, but still look great. They may have defects in use
The Customer acknowledges having acquired the property in the state in which it is described in the form concerning it.
The Customer may address his complaints concerning any shortage or error in the item delivered within three days of receipt.
In case of missing items or errors, DEPOT VENTE LUXE will ensure the delivery of the missing item or the rectification of the error as soon as possible and at its expense.
In the event of an error in the delivery of the item delivered, noted by DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY, the Customer will send the item to the address indicated on the site www.depot-vente-luxe.fr, at the expense of DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY.
10-RIGHT OF RETURN/RETRACTION
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer has a period of fourteen (14) days from receipt of the Product to exercise his right of withdrawal from the Seller, without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty, exchange or refund, provided that the Products are returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition no later than 2 calendar days following notification to the Seller of the Customer’s decision to withdraw.
Items are returned:
– in their exact state of origin and completeness,
– without traces of use,
– with their label not torn, not removed, not damaged,
– in working order, – if the item has been packaged, the item is returned in its packaging which must be intact,
– with in addition all the accessories attached to it,
– with the establishment, if necessary, of the notices, guarantees or other documents which are the accessories of the delivered article and which were attached thereto, allowing them to be put back on sale in the state in which the product was acquired.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete Products are not taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, by using (i) the withdrawal form available on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE website, in which case an acknowledgment of receipt on a durable medium will be immediately communicated to the Customer by the Seller, or (ii) any another statement, unambiguous, expressing the desire to withdraw.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the Product(s) purchased and the delivery costs are reimbursed; the return costs remain the responsibility of the Customer.
The refund will be made within 14 days of notification to the Seller of the withdrawal decision.
11 – WARRANTY
In the context of the resale of a second-hand product, having belonged to a consumer depositor, non-professional of the company DEPOT VENTE du 17 ème, agent of the depositor cannot be held to apply the guarantee of return for exchange, repair or reimbursement instead of the depositor (L211-4 consumer code). An amicable solution, connecting the parties will then be considered, the site’s customer service will then contact the Customer to inform him of the solutions provided.
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY does not provide any after-sales service on the items offered for sale.
12 – MAJOR FORCE
The company DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème cannot be held responsible if the non-execution or the delay in the execution of any of its obligations, such as those listed herein or a case of force majeure, within the meaning of article 1218 of the Civil Code.
13 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In application of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by law n ° 2018-493 of June 20, 2018, it is recalled that the personal data requested from the Customer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices. , specifically.
This data may be communicated to any partners of the Seller responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated via the DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY site meets the legal requirements for the protection of personal data, the information system used ensuring optimal protection of this data.
The Customer has, in accordance with the national and European regulations in force, a right of permanent access, modification, rectification, opposition to portability and limitation of processing with regard to information concerning him.
This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the procedures defined on the DEPOT VENTE LUXE website.
In addition, it is recalled here that when the customer account is created, DEPOT VENTE du 17ème is required to collect telephone data from the Customer.
The company DEPOT VENTE du 17ème informs the Customer that the latter can, if he does not wish to be approached by telephone, register on the list of opposition to cold calling. This registration on the list of opposition to canvassing on which any consumer can register free of charge in order to no longer be approached by telephone by a professional with whom he does not have an ongoing contractual relationship, in accordance with Law no. 2020- 901 of July 24, 2020 to regulate cold calling and fight against fraudulent calls, is available on the site http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr
14- APPLICABLE LAW
All the clauses contained in these General Conditions of Sale, as well as all the purchase and sale operations referred to therein, will be subject to French law.
15-SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
ALL DISPUTES TO WHICH THE PURCHASE AND SALE TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED IN APPLICATION OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE MAY GIVE RISE, CONCERNING THEIR VALIDITY, THEIR INTERPRETATION, THEIR EXECUTION, THE TERMINATION, THE CONSEQUENCES AND CONSEQUENCES AND WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE CUSTOMER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE COMPETENT COURTS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF COMMON LAW.
The Customer is informed that he can resort to conventional mediation, in particular with the Consumer Mediation Commission (C. consom. art. L 612-1) or with existing sectoral mediation bodies, and whose references appear on the website https://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso or any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation for example) in the event of a dispute.
16 – CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Site is available on an “as is” basis and is only accessible when available. DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY is in no way responsible if, due to maintenance operations on the Site or for reasons external to it, the Internet user cannot access the Site, or if this access is interrupted, at any time whatsoever. or, preventing the operation from being carried out.
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY may modify any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of services, its characteristics, information, data or content.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE AND USE
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY reserves the right to modify or update these General Conditions of Sale and Use of the Site, at any time, without notice. The current version of these General Conditions of Sale and Use of the Site is posted on the Site from the date on which a modification takes effect.
Continued use of the Site, after a modification of the Conditions of Sale and Use of the Site has taken place, implies acceptance by the Internet user of this modification, it being understood that the version of the Conditions of Sale and Use applicable to the purchase of an article through the Site is that in force on the day of the Customer’s order and for which he has given his express acceptance.
Updated: May 25, 2018
1. Personal data about you that we may collect
We will collect different types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
• Contact details (such as your name, date of birth, nationality, email, postal address, telephone number and other personal information) that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Site, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and create an account on the site;
• Information relating to the operations you have carried out;
• the personal data that may be contained in the messages that you send to us, for example to report a problem to us or to submit questions, doubts or comments on the Site or its content;
• Information from surveys that we may offer, from time to time, on the Site to conduct studies, if you choose to respond to or participate in them;
• Payment information; and
• personal data collected from third parties, such as personal data that you agree to share with us, publicly accessible on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect on other files accessible at public.
You are not obliged to transmit this information.
For us and for Targetweb, the personal data concerning you (in particular your contact details, your email, your postal address, your payment card and bank account numbers and your telephone number) are necessary in order to be able to process your purchase order. of products on the Site, to provide you with other services offered on the Site at your request, or when your personal data is necessary for us to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations.
The refusal to provide us, as well as Targetweb, with the personal data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes may therefore prevent us, or Targetweb, from processing your purchase order for products on the Site or from fulfilling our legal or regulatory obligations. .
Consequently, such a refusal may, in certain cases, constitute a legitimate and reasonable reason not to process your order for products on the Site or not to deliver the services offered on the Site.
On the other hand, transmitting to us, or to Targetweb, personal data other than those necessary for the performance of legal or contractual obligations or for the provision of our services is optional and has no impact on the use of the Site and the services offered, or on the purchase of products on the Site.
We will inform you if the fact of transmitting to us as well as to Targetweb the personal data concerning you is obligatory or optional at each stage, by means of a specific symbol (*) which will indicate the obligatory information or the data necessary for the purchase of products and/or to provide the services requested on the Site.
2. Minimum age
Protecting the safety and privacy of children is extremely important to us. We will not knowingly collect or use personal data from users under the age of sixteen (16) or under the age limit set by the law of their country of residence. When registering on the Site, you confirm that you are of legal age in your country of residence.
2. How we use personal data about you
Whenever we process personal data about you, we do so for a legal “reason” (or legal basis). In the majority of cases, the processing of your personal data will be motivated by one of the following reasons:
• the processing is necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party or to take pre-contractual measures at your request (for example a sales contract);
• the processing is necessary to enable us to comply with our legal obligations;
• the processing meets the legitimate interests that we pursue in the context of our activities, and these interests take precedence over your interests, or over your fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using personal customer and Site user data to conduct and develop our business activities (including by implementing traditional marketing operations), with our current and potential customers and users. of the site ; and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; Where
• processing is based on your prior explicit consent, such as segmented and personalized marketing operations.
We process your personal data for the following purpose: The processing of personal data relating to you is justified by the following legal basis:
1. Process your purchases and provide the services and information offered on the Site at your request Performance of a contract
2. Verify and carry out financial transactions related to payments you make Performance of a contract
3. Improving and personalizing our products, services and activities in general, such as tracking your product preferences, purchase history and interactions with the Site Our legitimate interest in improving our products and services
4. Perform data analysis and market research Our legitimate interest in getting to know our customers better and therefore improving our services
5. Enrich data, such as analysis of your product preferences, purchase history and interactions with the Site with data collected from third parties, such as personal data that you agree to share with us on the social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect on other publicly available databases Your prior explicit consent
6. Correspond with you to follow up on your questions or complaints Your prior explicit consent
7. Send you commercial messages containing news, information and updates about our products and services, offers, promotions and special events, and other commercial messages that may be of interest to you (by SMS, e- email or telephone), and personalize your experience with according to your centers of interest and your purchasing habits and by improving our services, in particular through profiling. Your explicit prior consent and our legitimate interest in keeping our customers/prospects informed about our services and products.
3. Disclosure of personal data about you
We may, from time to time, disclose personal data about you to all of our affiliates or service providers who work with us to provide the services we offer, process transactions, respond to requests for information , receive and send messages, update marketing lists, analyze data, provide support services, or perform other tasks.
To remove any ambiguity, we specify that we will expressly ask for your consent to share your personal data with any third party company other than DVL Concept and for marketing purposes.
Access to personal data about you will be provided by authorized personnel of DVL Concept and their affiliates, and service providers acting on our behalf on a “need to know” basis.
The transfer of your personal data from your country of residence to third countries where we are located, including [To be entered by each brand], will be provided; some of these countries, unlike others (such as the United States), are subject to a data protection adequacy decision by the European Commission.
In order to ensure a level of protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, these transfers outside your country of residence or the EEA will be carried out in accordance with European provisions, the EU-US Privacy Shield , Binding Corporate Rules or other acceptable rules. legal mechanisms, a copy of which you can request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also share personal data about you with third parties in connection with the actual or potential sale or restructuring of our company or our assets, or those of our related companies, in which case the personal data we hold about our users may represent any of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for personal data when we are required to do so by law, or when we are satisfied that the disclosure of the data is necessary to protect our rights and/or to bring a legal action, comply with a court order. court, respond to a request in a regulatory or legal proceeding involving us.
We attach great importance to all personal data associated with our users. We have security measures in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. In order to best protect your personal data outside the limits of our control system or that of Targetweb, your device must be protected (with up-to-date anti-virus systems) and your Internet service provider must take the necessary measures to ensure the security of data transmission on the network (for example by means of firewalls and anti-spam filters).
Although we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you transmit to us will be 100% secure, nor exclude a data breach.
You accept the security implications of Internet use and cannot hold DVL Concept, or its subcontractors, responsible for data breaches that do not result from our negligence.
5. Retention of personal data concerning you
Our approach generally consists in keeping the personal data concerning you for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected. We generally keep personal data about you for three years after the end of our relationship or after our last contact, unless otherwise required by local law. However, in certain circumstances we may retain your personal data for longer periods, for example where we are required to do so to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In certain specific circumstances, we may also keep your personal data for longer periods corresponding to the limitation periods to allow us to keep a precise record of our relationship in the event of disputes or complaints.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right to withdraw your consent – where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if you no longer wish to receive electronic marketing messages, you can modify the settings of your account on the Site, use the “unsubscribe” link present in our e-mails or write to the number provided for this purpose on our SMS. , or contact us directly so that we stop sending you these messages.
• Right of access, rectification and erasure – you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of the personal data relating to you which we may hold, to request that any errors relating to you be corrected and to request that the personal data concerning you be erased in certain circumstances. You can consult and update most of this data yourself online, or by directly contacting email@example.com.
• Right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive all personal data you have transmitted to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and also to ask us to transmit it to another controller, if technically feasible.
• Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by us where:- you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, as long as we have not taken sufficient steps to rectify or verify the accuracy;- the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data;- we no longer need the personal data concerning you for the purposes of the processing, but you request the data to establish, exercise or defend a right in justice ; or- you have objected to the processing, on legitimate interest grounds (see below) when verifying that the compelling legitimate grounds pursued by us justify the continuation of the processing. If the personal data is subject to these limitations, we will only process it with your consent or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
• Right to object to processing on grounds of legitimate interest, where we are relying on legitimate interest to process personal data, you have the right to object to such processing. If you object, we must stop this processing, unless we can demonstrate that the legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing are your interests, rights and freedoms or that we need to process the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal right. . Where we invoke a legitimate interest to justify processing, we are confident that we can demonstrate such compelling legitimate grounds, but we will consider each case individually.
• Right to object to processing for marketing purposes – where we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you constitutes a violation of applicable law.
For more information on your rights, to assert your rights or if you wish to lodge a complaint or ask questions about the processing of personal data concerning you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee if we are permitted to do so by law, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case within the prescribed time limits.
7. Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, for example to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable law or to meet technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Site. We may also notify you of material changes by seeking your consent, where required by applicable law. We therefore recommend that you visit this page regularly.
15- MEDIATION – SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
If the customer has not received a satisfactory response to his complaint from DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème, he may have recourse to a consumer mediator free of charge for the amicable resolution of the dispute.
In accordance with Articles L 616-1 and R 616-1 of the Consumer Code, DEPOT VENTE DU 17ème offers a consumer mediation system. The chosen mediation entity is: CONSUMER & HERITAGE MEDIATION, 12 square Desnouettes, 75015 Paris. The customer can file his complaint on his website www.mcpmediation.org or by post.
Before entering the mediation entity, the customer must have made his complaint directly to the Company DEPOT VENTE du 17ème without the said complaint having resulted in a settlement of the dispute.
ALL DISPUTES TO WHICH THE PURCHASE AND SALE TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED IN APPLICATION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE MAY GIVE RISE, CONCERNING THEIR VALIDITY, THEIR INTERPRETATION, THEIR EXECUTION, THEIR TERMINATION, THEIR CONSEQUENCES AND THEIR FOLLOW-UPS AND WHICH COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE CUSTOMER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE COMPETENT COURTS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF COMMON LAW.
This form must be completed and returned only if the Customer wishes to withdraw from the order placed on DEPOT VENTE LUXE under the conditions of article 10 of the General Conditions of Sale
To the attention of
DEPOT VENTE LUXE PASSY
14 rue de la tour 75016 Paris
I hereby notify the withdrawal of the contract relating to the sale of the property below
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………… …
Order of …………….
Order number: ………………………………………. …………
Client name : ………………………………………. …. ……………..
Customer’s address: ………………………………………. ………………
Signature of the Customer (only in the event of notification of this form on paper):