Updated: May 25, 2018
1. The personal data about you that we are likely to collect
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Contact information (such as your name, date of birth, nationality, email, mailing address, telephone number and other personal information) that you send to us by filling out forms on the Site, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and if you create an account on the Site;
- Information about the transactions you have made;
- personal data that may be contained in the messages you send us, for example to report a problem or to submit questions, doubts or comments about the Site or its content;
- Information from surveys that we may propose from time to time on the Site to conduct studies, if you choose to respond to or participate in them;
- payment information; and
- personal data collected from third parties, such as personal data that you agree to share with us, accessible to the public on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and / or that we are likely to collect on d other files available to the public.
You are not required to transmit this information. We transmit to Targetweb, the personal data about you (including your personal details, your email, your mailing address, your credit card and bank account numbers and your telephone number) is necessary to be able to process your purchase order for products on the Site, deliver to you at your request other services offered on the Site, or when your personal data are necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations. The refusal to transmit to us, as well as to Targetweb, the personal data necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes may consequently prevent us, or Targetweb, from processing your purchase order for products on the Site or fulfilling our legal obligations. or regulatory. Therefore, such a refusal may, in certain cases, constitute a legitimate and reasonable reason not to treat your order of products on the Site or not to deliver the services offered on the Site.
On the other hand, to transmit to us, or to Targetweb, personal data other than those necessary to the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations or to the provision of our services is optional and does not affect the use of the Site and the services offered, or on the purchase of products on the Site. We will inform you if the transmission to us, as well as to Targetweb, of your personal data is obligatory or optional at each step, by means of a specific symbol (*) which will indicate the required information or the necessary data. to the purchase of products and / or to deliver the services requested on the Site.
2. Minimum age
Protecting the safety and privacy of children is extremely important to us. We will not deliberately collect or use personal data about users under sixteen (16) years of age or not having reached the age limit set by the law of his country of residence. When you register on the Site, you confirm that you are of legal age in your country of residence.
3. How we use personal data about you
Whenever we process personal data about you, we do so for a legal "motive" (or legal basis). In the majority of cases, the processing of personal data about you will be motivated by one of the following bases:
- the processing is necessary to execute a contract to which you are a party or to take pre-contractual measures at your request (by eg a sales contract)
- the processing is necessary to allow us to respect our legal obligations
- the treatment meets the legitimate interests that we pursue in the course of our activity, and these interests prevail over your interests, your liberties and fundamental rights . Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using the personal data of the client and the user of the Site to conduct and develop our commercial activities (including implementing traditional marketing operations), with our current and potential customers and users of the site ; and to find, exercise or defend a right to justice; or
- the processing is based on your explicit prior consent, such as segmented and personalized marketing operations.We process your personal data for the following purpose: The processing of your personal data is justified by the database following legal status:
- Process your purchases and deliver the services and information offered on the Site to your request Execution of a contract
- Check and proceed with the financial transactions related to the payments you make.
- Enhance and customize our products, services and business in general, such as following your product preferences, purchase history and your interactions with the Site. Our legitimate interest in improving our products and services
- Conduct data analysis and market research Our legitimate interest in getting to know our customers better and therefore improving our services
- Perform data enrichment, such as analyzing your product preferences, your purchase history and your interactions with the Site with data collected from third parties, such as personal data that you agree to share with us on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and / or that we may collect on other publicly available databases Your explicit prior consent
- Correspond with you to follow up on your questions or complaints Your explicit prior consent
- Send you commercial messages containing news, information and updates on our products and services, offers, promotions and special events, and other commercial messages that may interest you (by SMS, email or phone), and personalize your experience with us according to your interests and your purchasing habits and by improving our services, particularly through profiling. Your explicit prior consent and our legitimate interest in keeping our customers / prospects informed about our services and products4. Disclosure of your personal dataWe may, from time to time, disclose your personal data to all our affiliates, or to our service providers who work with us to deliver the services we offer, process transactions, respond to requests for information, receive and send messages, update marketing lists, analyze data, provide support services or perform other tasks.In particular, we share the personal data you Sarbacane, SAS Sarbacane Software 3, Avenue Antoine Pinay Business Park 4 Winds 59510 Hem France, SIRET: 509.568.598.00015, which perform for us marketing campaign management services as a subcontractor.
To avoid any ambiguity, we specify that we will expressly request your consent to share the your personal data with any third party company other than DVL Concept and for marketing purposes. Will have access to your personal data, authorized DVL Concept personnel and their affiliates, and service providers acting on our behalf. name according to the "need to know" principle. Transfer personal data about you from your country of residence to third countries where we are located, have [To inform not every Brand], will be provided; some of these countries, unlike others (such as the United States), are subject to a data protection adequacy decision of the European Commission. In order to ensure a level of protection of your personal data that is compatible with the applicable law, such transfers outside your country of residence or the EEA will be carried out in accordance with the European provisions, to the EU-US Data Protection Shield , binding corporate rules, or other acceptable legal mechanisms of which you can request a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also likely to share your personal data with third parties in connection with the actual or potential sale or reorganization of our company or our assets, or those of our related companies, in which case the personal data we hold about our users may represent one of the assets transferred. We will also respond to requests for personal data when required by law, or when we are Convinced that disclosing the data is necessary to protect our rights and / or to sue, comply with a court decision, respond to a request in a regulatory or legal process about us.
We place a high value on all personal data associated with our users. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. In order to best protect your personal data outside the confines of our control system or Targetweb's, your device must be protected (with up-to-date antivirus systems) and your internet service provider must take action. necessary to ensure the security of network data transmission (by means of firewalls and spam filters, for example). Even if we take all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee that the personal data you transmit to us will be 100% secure, nor to exclude a data breach. You accept the security implications of using the Internet and do not know how to hold DVL Concept, or their subcontractors for responsible for data breaches that do not result from negligence on our part.
5. Keeping personal data about you
Our approach is generally to keep personal data about you for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was collected. We usually keep personal data about you three years after the end of our relationship or after our last contact, unless otherwise provided by local law. However, in certain circumstances, we may retain personal data about you for longer periods of time, for example when we are required to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements. In specific circumstances we are also likely to keep your personal data for longer periods of time in order to allow us to keep an accurate record of our relationship in the event of disputes or complaints.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to personal data about you:
- Right to withdraw your consent - if necessary, you have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time. For example, if you no longer wish to receive electronic marketing messages, you can modify the parameters of your account on the Site, use the link "unsubscribe" in our emails or write the number provided for this purpose on our SMS, or contact us directly to stop sending you these messages
- Right of access, rectification and deletion - you have the right to request access and obtain a copy of the personal data about you and that we may hold, request that any errors about you be corrected and request that personal data about you be erased in certain circumstances. You can view and update most of this data yourself online, or by contacting email@example.com directly. Right to portability of data - Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive all data of character personal information that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form, and also to request that we forward it to another manager, where technically feasible
- Right to Limit Treatment - you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data on our part when: - you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, as long as we have not taken sufficient measures to rectify or verify its accuracy - the treatment is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data - we no longer need the personal data about you for the purposes of the processing, but you request these data to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or- you objected to the treatment, for reasons of legitimate interest (see below) during the verification as to whether the compelling legitimate grounds we are pursuing justify continued processing. are subject to these limitations, we will only deal with them with your consent or in order to find, exercise or defend a right in court
- Right to oppose the treatment for reasons of legitimate interest, when we invoke the legitimate interest to process personal data, you have the right to object to this treatment. If you object, we must discontinue this treatment unless we can demonstrate that the legitimate and compelling reasons for the treatment take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or that we need to process the data to find, exercise or defend a right to justice. When we invoke the legitimate interest to justify the treatment, we are convinced that we can demonstrate these legitimate and compelling reasons, but we will look at each case individually:
- Right to oppose treatment for marketing purposes - when we are dealing with personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to oppose this treatment at any time.You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of data your personal information constitutes a violation of the applicable law.For more information about your rights, to assert your rights or if you wish to make a complaint or ask questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Please take good note of the fact that we can We ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to collect fees if the law authorizes us, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event within the time allowed.
7. Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally modify this Policy, for example, to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable law or to meet technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Site. We may also notify you of material changes by requesting your consent, where applicable law requires it. We therefore recommend that you visit this page regularly.